Customer Experience Audit package includes
- Interviews and workshops with key stakeholders, e.g. COO/CXO, Key Business Unit Heads, Contact Centre Manager, Agents, etc. We will also conduct side-by-side contact handling observation within the Contact Centre itself.
- “Mystery Shopper” analysis of customer experience.
- Review of contact routing (customer ID&V, customer segmentation, contact recognition), in-queue treatments, IVR menus and self-service provision, contact reason, transfers, contact volumes/handling times/abandonment rates, queue times, opening times, and service levels.
- Assessment of customer treatment consistency.
- Review of any in-progress improvement plans or planned changes to processes or applications.